The Levine Center for the Arts is the perfect place to hold your next reception, lecture, film screening, town hall meeting, award ceremony, concert, or wedding. Whether a small meeting or lavish gala, attendees will appreciate the convenient location, spacious meeting rooms and inviting environment offered by indoor and outdoor event space.
Mint Museum Uptown, designed by Machado and Silvetti Associates of Boston, is a five-story, 145,000-square-foot facility combining inspiring architecture with groundbreaking exhibitions to provide visitors with unparalleled experiences.
- James B. Duke Auditorium: Accommodates up to 240 people.
- Robert Haywood Morrison Atrium: Accommodates up to 190 for a seated dinner and 400 for a standing reception.
- The Mattye and Marc Silverman Grand Room and Trustees Terrace: Accommodates up to 225 for a seated dinner and 400 for a standing reception.
- The Board Room: Accommodates up to 80 people.
- The Conference Room: Accommodates up to 10 people.
The Museum’s Exhibition Galleries can also be opened after hours to allow guests to tour the facility privately.