The Levine Center for the Arts is the perfect place to hold your next reception, lecture, film screening, town hall meeting, award ceremony, concert, or wedding. Whether a small meeting or lavish gala, attendees will appreciate the convenient location, spacious meeting rooms and inviting environment offered by indoor and outdoor event space.
The Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture is a 46,500-square foot award-winning architectural design facility with three levels of event space. From our Grand Lobby and Learning Center, to our Performance Suite, and Rooftop Pavilion, the Gantt Center offers a variety of options for you to host your next business meeting, reception, performance or social occasion.
- Grand Lobby: Accommodates 150 seated for dinner, 250 for a standing reception, and is available after 5:00 pm.*
- Mezzanine: Accommodates 100 for a standing reception and is available after 6:00 pm.*
- Performance Suite: Accommodates 100 seated for lunch or dinner, 135 theatre style, and 150 for a standing reception.
- Learning Center: Accommodate 32-48 desk seated.
- Rooftop Pavillion: Accommodates 100 seated for lunch or dinner, and 150 for a standing reception. The terrace is an added bonus feature in the Rooftop Pavilion! It can accommodate 100 table seated and 150 standing.
- Board Room: Accommodates up to 20 people.
- Entire Building: Accommodates 1,000 people reception style, which includes three levels of event space.